Preparing for the upcoming sewing session, I cut the tempur foam in suitable slices and wrap the whole toy body in it. I vary the thickness after where the grip should be placed, and also create a flatter appearance of the head through form cut pieces to put in the chins. And I make a bendable tail out of braided hard wires packed in foam.
Then I test the circuit again, preparing for the final mounting of the motors. I create a tag for each feedback motor and test them all out with a piece of new code that directs the feedback to each of them. A mixture of theese feedbacks is what I’m gonna use to create the emotions of the dog.