Memory performance == true
The memory load issue is solved :) A good thing is it was not even the problem. The code I used had a hangup for another reason, a serial overload, and that’s worse since I created it.. To tangle out the problem and fix it was a simple task for an experienced programmer (not me), and I therefor managed to move into some coding of sounds as well.
After a couple of tests and a lot of mathematics I decided to create the sounds in Sound Forge first, and try to program them later when I know what I want. In Sound Forge you can hear the difference between a square, a saw and a sinus shaped sound wave. There’s quite a big difference. I don’t think it should be impossible to program a sinus wave with electric impulses, even if it’s probably pretty hard. Searching web for examples without luck. Don’t know yet if it’s worth the effort either - it might just make the code a lot bigger and cause an actual memory overload. But the tones where the pitch slide in a sinus wave is not too unpleasant even if they’re built out of square sound waves as ground component, so I might try create some of those. The sliding tones I’ve got now increases or declines in a straight line.